The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Forgotten

Written by Sweetypiie and Bailey Lilac

POV for Aaralyn will be written by Bailey Lilac
POV for Felicia will be written by Sweetypiie

Aaralyn's Bio:
Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac Aaraly10

Name: Aaralyn White
Nickname: Lyn
Lives: in USA
Hair: Brown, Long, Curly
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Calm, Friendly, Creative. Sometimes shy.
Other: Aaralyn's best friend is her sister, Felicia. Her and her sister were adopted 10 years ago, when Felicia was 4, and Aaralyn was 3. They love their adopted parents, but wonder about their real parents alot.

Hobbies: Dancing, Drawing, Swimming, and Making things.
Dislikes: Dirt, Bugs, Hot weather, Mean people, Secrets.

Last edited by BaileyKawaii on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewritersforum.nstars.org
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac 2011-013Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac Felici10
Name: Felicia White

Nickname: Felz, Fel
Lives: USA
About her: Felz was adopted by a family and she has a sister named, Aaralyn. She loves her sister so much and her sister means everything to her. She always wonder where her realparents are, but she hasn't got a clue where they are. She has Brown straight hair with brown eyes. She is so charming, funny, cute, smart and also can get so angry. She likes Shopping, Roaming, Books, Skating and lots more!
Hobbies: Dancing, Cooking, Books, Internet games, Skating, Music, Drawing etc.
Dislikes: Rude People, ans some stuffs.

Last edited by sweetypiie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Chapter 1

"Aaralyn, dear, wake up." My adopted mom said, gently shaking me awake.
"Whhaaaaaaaat" I groaned, turning over.
"You have to get up dear, the adoption agency just called." With that, my eyes popped open, and I began sitting up.
"Why did they call? Were not being taken away are we?"
"No dear. But you and Felicia have to take a plane out to New York for some reason. I'm not exactly sure."
"Are you coming?"
"No, they said I can't. I'm sorry." With that, she gave me a hug, and walked to the bedroom door.
"Pack your suitcase. They didn't say how long you will be gone for." She continued.
I jumped up and got dressed in my khaki pants, light pink butterfly teeshirt, headband, hightops, and jacket.
Then I packed my bag with things I might need.
"Lyn, You ready?" Felicia asked, knocking on my bedroom door.
"Yes, Are you?" I asked, opening the door, and bringing my suitcase out with me.
"Yeah. This is really confusing..."
"At least were gonna be together, right?"
"I hope..."
"Lets pack some snacks!"
"Ok..."

I always tried to be optimistic, but it made kinda it hard when my sister wasn't.
Felicia and I finished packing snacks, and drinks, and then we went to the living room and sat on the sofa, waiting for our mother to say it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Forgotten
Chapter 2
Felz's POV
The bright sun peeked into my room through the window shining brightly on my face, "Ughh"I said half awake and half asleep. My adopted mom knocked on my door, "Felicia sweetheart, wake up!"she said as she opened the doorand came into my room. "Mom, not so early" I said in a sleepy voice rolling on the soft bed. "Felicia honey, you have too the adoption agency just called," she said. I jumped from the bed, "Mom, Why did they call?" I asked with a surprised face. "They called to say you and Aaralyn are getting a plane to NewYork for some reason" she replied. "Mom are you coming with us?" I asked. "No. I can't come, just you and Aaralyn! I dont know how long its gonna be either! Common you need to pack your suitcase and I need to wake Aaralyn" she replied. She kissed on my forehead and she went to wake Aaralyn. I was in confusion but I got up from bed and went to get ready. I packed my suitcase, got ready and I brushed my hair quickly.
"Lyn areyou ready?" I asked knocking her door. "Yes! Are you?" she replied opening the door.
"Yeah. This is really confusing..."
"At least were gonna be together, right?"
"I hope..."
"Lets pack some snacks!"
"Ok..."
We went downstairs and packed some snacks. We were waiting in the living room, sitting in the sofa with suitcases beside us, waiting for mom say you can go. I looked like I was alright outside, but inside I had shockness, fear and surprise.

Last edited by sweetypiie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Chapter 3
At last, our adopted mom came to the living room, telling us it was time to leave.
We walked out to the small blue car, and hopped in, and our mom drove us to the airport.
Once we got to the plane, we waved goodbye, and walked inside.
I held Felicia's hand, trying to make it seem like I wanted to comfort her, when really, it was because I was terrified.
I looked at the small paper my mother had given me, to see if there was a spacific seat number, but there wasn't.
"I guess we can sit where ever we want..." I said, walking to one of the gray leather seats, and sitting down.
Felicia sat beside me, her face pale.
"Don't worry, fel. Were gonna be ok." I said, smiling at her.
"Ok..." She she muttered, smiling back at me.
The plane took off without warning, and began making its way into the clear morning sky.
Felicia and I had to buckle quickly, since there was no indication of when we were going to depart.

I looked over to felicity, a puzzled look on my face.
"Were the only passengers on this plane." I said, looking around.
"Thats wierd." She replied, unbuckling, and walking around.
"Is there even a pilot?" I asked, trying to make my question sound like a joke, although I really did wonder this.
"I hope so."
"Lets explore." I quickly unbuckled as well, and walked up beside Felicia.
"What if we get in trouble?"
"We'll just say we were looking for the restroom"
"Ok..."
I began walking through the plane, looking for another person, and Felicia slowly followed behind me.
After looking around for a while, we found a door that said "Pilot's Cabin" in bit black letters.
I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. No responce.
"Lyn, lets go sit down, were gonna get in trouble!"
"No were not"
I slowly opened the door and peered in.
"Hello...?" I said, taking a step inside.
I let out a piercing scream, and Felicia ran inside the room behind me.
"What?! What?!" She asked, terrified.
"Theres no pilot! Were in here alone!"
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Forgotten
Chapter 4
Felz’s POV

When we were waiting in the living room, we saw our adopted mom walking to the living room. My heart beat got fast as she was walking to us. When she came in she said it was time to leave, I looked kind of happy outside, but I didn’t feel good, I was having fear inside. We got into the blue car and our mom drove us to the airport.
We reached the airport and once we got to the plane, our mom hugged us and waved goodbye to us. We walked inside and Aaralyn held my hand to comfort me, but that was no use because as we were walking my fear grew more and more.
Aaralyn took the small paper which our mom gave and she was looking for the specific seat with the number, but didn’t see any.
"I guess we can sit where ever we want..." Aaralyn said, walking to one of the gray leather seats and sitting down. I sat beside her and my fear grew more, that I started showing it outside as my face pale.
"Don't worry, Fel. Were gonna be ok." Lyn said, smiling at me.
"Ok..." I muttered, smiling back.
The plane took off, it was flying in the blue sky. Aaralyn told me to buckle quickly and she said there was no indication of departure. I didn’t know much about how it would be in a plane and what we should do when we are in a plane either.
Aaralyn started looking around, “We’re the only passengers in this plane,” she said with a puzzled look.
“That’s wierd” I replied unbuckling and I started walking around.
“Is there even a pilot?” Lyn added, it sounded like a joke.
“I hope so” I replied.
“Let’s explore” she said as she unbuckled, and walked beside me.
"What if we get in trouble?"
"We'll just say we were looking for the restroom"
"Ok..."
Aaralyn started walking through the plane and I followed her. I didn’t think it was a good idea inside my mind. After a while of exploration, Aaralyn found a door saying ‘Pilot’s Cabin’.
She knocked the door, No response. My fear inside increased more and more. I said to Lyn, “Lyn, let’s go sit down, were gonna get in trouble!"
"No were not"
Aaralyn slowly opened the door and peered in.“Hello” she said, taking a step inside.
I was terrified and quickly into the room behind her, "What?! What?!" I asked, terrified.
"Theres no pilot! Were in here alone!"
I stood still breathless, with no reply but tears falling from my eyes. Lyn took my hand “We’re gonna be ok” she said with a gentle smile. Lyn hugged me and we went back to our seats. I was crying, “How can the flight fly without a pilot?” I asked in confusion and fear. “Maybe, they operate the plane from airport!” Lyn replied. “Lyn, what if we crash and die?” I asked crying more. “STOP thinking Negative!!! I said we’ll be fine” she replied with a hard voice. “Ok..” I said turning the other side. I was so in confusion, fear and shock. Negative thinking were the only things in my mind.
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm

CHAPTER 5

Felicia and I stood silently for a momment.
“We’re gonna be ok” I said, hugging her. We then walked back to our seats.
When we sat back down, I looked over to Felicia and noticed tears streaming down her face. I wondered how long she had been crying for.
“How can the flight fly without a pilot?” Felicia asked, looking over to me.
"Maybe they operate the plane from the airport." I replied, trying to smile.
“Lyn, what if we crash and die?”
“STOP thinking Negative!!!" I began, then catching myself using a very harsh tone, "I said we’ll be fine”. I was just as terrified as Felicia, but the only way I could keep from showing it, was to try and block out all the negative thoughts.
“Ok..” she said turning her face towards the isle.

The rest of the trip was almost completely silent. I began reading a book that I had brought, and almost didn't realize it when the sky grew dim. I put my bookmark in the book, and closed it, looking over at Felicia, who had dozed off.
I looked out the window, and gasped. Apparently I had woken Felicia up, because she quickly turned to look at me.
"Whats going on? Where are we?" She asked, sitting up more in her seat.
"We're still on the plane. Go back to sleep." I replied, trying not to worry her. I knew she would be just as terrified, if not more than I was, at the thought of a plane with no pilot flying over the ocean.
"Why'd you gasp?"
"I didn't" I lied.
"Oh... Ok... I thought you did..." Felicia sounded completely confused at this point, but it was obvious she did not want to go back to sleep.
"Felz, wanna go look for some snacks?"
"Sure."
The both of us quickly stood up and began walking throught the plane. Finally, we came to a room that said "Employee's only". I thought it should be safe to go in there, considering there were no employee's on this flight. I swung the door open, and saw racks full of food.
"NO WAY!" I yelled, picking up a box of cookies, "They NEVER give us these on a regular flight!". Being that I was older than Felicia, I had been able to remember the the flight we had to Florida for the summer when I was 7, and Felicia was 5.
I took the box in my left hand, and continued walking around the small room. There was a microwave oven on top of a ice chest. I opened the side of the ice chest that didn't have the microwave oven on it, and saw a ton of different meals.
"YUM!" I yelled.
I didn't get a responce from Felicia, so I quickly turned around to make sure she was there, but she wasn't.
"Felicia?" I yelled, closing the ice chest and walking out of the room, "Felz!?".
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Forgotten
Felz’s POV
Chapter 6

After a while of fear and confusion, I slept off. Suddenly, I woke up a bit and I sat up in shock, "Whats going on? Where are we?" I said in shockness. "We're still on the plane. “Go back to sleep.” Lyn replied trying to comfort me. I heard Lyn gasp about a minute ago when I was half awake.
"Why'd you gasp?" I asked shocked.’I know you did!’ I thought to myself.
"I didn't" Lyn replied. ’I know you did!’ I thought to myself.
"Oh... Ok... I thought you did..." I replied confused. I wondered why she said she didn’t gasp, but I just forgot it.
"Felz, wanna go look for some snacks?"
"Sure."
We both wandered around inside the plane and we finally found a door saying ‘Employees Only’. Lynn opened the door, “NO WAY!!” she yelled as she was picking food.
At the same time I saw a door in the room and I went near it.I thought it was a toilet and as I opened the door it was. It was a clean one and I went in there without informing Lyn as she was busy with food. She was saying things thinking I was there and she was speaking to me. I started my business in the toilet.
Suddenly, I stopped hearing Lyn speaking and after some seconds she yelled so loud “Felz!” I didn’t respond the first time because I thought she would not hear me. Later, “Felz” she yelled soo loud, “Where are you?” I hen opened the door a little and I yelled “Lyn!! I’m in here!”
“Where?” she yelled back as I heard footsteps coming through the Employees Room.
“I’m here! It’s the toilet!” I replied as Lyn walked near the door.
“Felz! Your safe! You made me panic. Why did you go in there without saying to me?” she asked. I heard her voice relieving from shockness and fear.
“Hey Lyn, I saw this room and I wanted to do my business urgently! I will be back out in a minute! Don’t open” I said as I washed my hands and opened the door.
Lyn hugged me, “Dont do this again” she said.
“Ok. I won’t” I replied.
We picked up some snacks and went back to our seats.
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 am

Chapter 7

I paused, walking out of the small room. The possibilities of what could have happened to Felicia flooded into my mind like a faucet had just been turned on. What if there really were people on the plane? What if there was a hole somewhere in the plane, and felicia fell through it? I pushed the thoughts away, and yelled again, "Felz! Where are you!". I felt the tears begin forming in my eyes. Suddenly, I heard the faint sound of one of the plane doors opening, and I realized it was right down the hall.
“Lyn!! I’m in here!” I barely heard Felicia's voice.
“Where?” I yelled back, walking down the hall a bit.
“I’m here! It’s the toilet!” Felicia replied as I made my way down the hall to a large door that said "Restroom" on it.
“Felz! Your safe! You made me panic. Why did you go in there without telling me?”
“Hey Lyn, I saw this room and I wanted to do my business urgently! I will be back out in a minute! Don’t open” I waited outside of the door as I heard a flushing sound, and then running water. As soon as Felicia exited the restroom, I quickly hugged her.
“Dont do this again” I said.
“Ok. I won’t” she replied.
We picked up some more snacks and went back to our seats.
As we sat in our seats, I couldn't stop wondering about when the plane would land. What if it never landed, but just crashed when it ran out of fuel? I knew I had to stay positive and optimistic for Felicia, but it was so hard. I was tempted to look out the window again, but I decided I would try to wait until Felicia was asleep, or wandering around the plane.
"Lyn, Your go." Felicia said, tossing a card on the table attatched to the back of the seat in front of us. I jumped and turned towards her.
"Oh ok, sorry." I smiled nervously, and looked at my cards. I had trouble focusing on the game. Crazy 8's seemed so unimportant when your life was at stake.
I tossed down a card, and turned towrds the window. I had pulled the shades down soon after we sat down, refussing to look out, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to see where we were.
"Aaralyn, Are you scared?" Felicia asked. Her voice so innocent and childlike. Even though I was only 2 years older than Felicia, she seemed so much younger. When you're the big sister, your forced to grow up a little bit more than you would if you were an only child, or a younger sibling. More responsibility, more worries. I knew Felicia would count on me to be strong in this situation, but what if I couldn't be?
"A little..." I replied quietly.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know."
"Can we look out the window and see?"
"We will be ok, we need not worry ourselves."
"But Lyn-"
"Felicia, I don't think it's a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Forgotten
Chapter 8
Felz’s POV

We went back to our seats and I was not scared so bad anymore. I saw Lyn and I could see the fear in her face!
We were playing crazy 8’s. I was more concentrated in the game than anything else which was a surprise to me because I’m a person who gets shockness, fear easily. I had my go and I saw Lyn thinking,
"Lyn, Your go." I said.
"Oh ok, sorry." She replied as if she was scared and not concentrating in the game.
She put a card then she turned towards the window. I was so confused with her behaviour because she is the one who needs to be strong, fearless, so that I can be like her.
"Aaralyn, Are you scared?" I asked with a gentle voice trying not to show my confusion. "A little..." she replied quietly.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know."
"Can we look out the window and see?"
"We will be ok, we need not worry ourselves."
"But Lyn-"
"Felicia, I don't think it's a good idea..." she replied and her voice seemed hard to me like she insisting me not to see out. But I just seemed to realise that maybe she could be scared than me.
“Fine....I’ll go see myself! You don’t have to be scared to see out Lyn” I replied with a strong voice seeming fearless.
“No...no Felz.... STOP!” she yelled back. “Why not?” I replied as I unbuckled. I quickly went to the window at the backseat.
“Because.... umm... It will be scary to see out cuz we are up in the sky! I don’t want you to get nightmares seeing outside and being scared of the heights!” She replied trying to stop me from seeing outside, but her voice was gentle. “Whatever......” I said being stubborn.
I quickly pulled the shades up and I saw outside,
“Whooooooaaaaaaaaaa!” I exclaimed in surprise. “We can’t tell where we are Lyn. The clouds are hiding! It’s not scary BTW. Come up here and see!” I replied seeing Lyn in the front.
“Alright, Fine! I’ll see!” she said with a gentle smile as she walked near the window. She looked outside and she wasn’t scared, I think so.
“It’s all the clouds” she said. “Yeah! Wanna go find a map or something? I’m hungry too I need some snacks!” I replied getting ready to go to Employee’s room.
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Chapter 9

“Fine....I’ll go see myself! You don’t have to be scared to see out Lyn” Felicia replied. At this, I grew both angry, and terrified. I felt as if I were climbing Mt. Everest and right as I reached the top, I was forced to look down. My heart raced, and I desperately tried to think of some way to stop Felicia.
“No...no Felz.... STOP!” I yelled, almost jumping out of my seat.
“Why not?” Felicia replied as she unbuckled her seatbelt and went to the seat behind us.
“Because.... umm... It will be scary to see out cuz we are up in the sky! I don’t want you to get nightmares seeing outside and being scared of the heights!” I rambled, hoping that my excuse would get through to Felicia.
“Whatever......” Felicia replied stubbornly. I covered my face with my hands, waiting for the momment Felicia would open the window. I felt like if we looked out, the plane would crash. I heard the quiet 'woosh' of the window being opened.
“Whooooooaaaaaaaaaa!” She exclaimed, peering out, “We can’t tell where we are Lyn. The clouds are hiding! It’s not scary BTW. Come up here and see!”.
“Alright, Fine! I’ll see!” I replied, standing up and walking around to the back seat, a nervous smile across my face, “It’s all the clouds”.
“Yeah! Wanna go find a map or something? I’m hungry too I need some snacks!” Felicia replied, heading off towards the employees rooms.
"I doubt they will have a map, but we can try to find one."
We quickly walked to the snack room where we had been earlier, and Felicia began opening drawers and cabinets, only to find more food. The discovery of more food was a bit more comforting to me, considering we didn't know how long we would be on this plane. I started wandering out of the room to look around some more.
"Lets check this room." I yelled from outside of the snack room, as I noticed another door. This one was alot smaller than the other ones, and had no sign on it. Felicia walked to the door of the snack room, poking her head out and looking at me.
"What room? I thought we went in all of them."
"Not all of them. I just found another."
"How big is this plane?"
"I don't know."
I slowly opened the door and looked inside. At first, it didn't look like anything was inside, but then I noticed a flight of stairs.
"Look!" I exclaimed, pointing to the stairs. Felicia quickly walked out of the snack room and over to the door.
"What on earth!?"
"Want to go in?" I asked. Without even waiting for a responce, I began walking down the steep steps. I heard a second pair of footsteps right behind me, so I assumed Felicia was following me. I wondered if the stairs would ever stop, so I started jogging down them. I screamed as I tripped over something on the stairs, and had to run to keep from falling flat on my face.
"Aaralyn! Are you ok!?" Felicia yelled down the stairs. I was unable to respond to Felicia at first, but as soon as I hit the bottom of the stairs- and a wall- I yelled back to her.
"I'm ok.."
"What happened?" Felicia replied. I heard her voice get closer and closer.
"I tripped on something."
"What was it?"
"Its almost pitch black in here! I don't know."
"About how many steps up from here?"
"Mhm, I counted." I said sarcasticly. Felicia seemed a little hurt by this. "Lets look around." I said in a friendlier tone.
"Ok." Felicia replied. I began running my hand accross the cool walls, looking for a light switch. Sure enough, I found one on the other side of the stairs. I shut my eyes tight, and flipped on the switch, bracing myself.
"Luggage?!" Felicia exclaimed, sounding both disapointed, and releaved. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was filled with tons of luggage of all shapes and sizes. There were duffle bags and suitcases, in tons of colors.
"Fel, you know what this means? Clothes and stuff!"
"But why is it here?"
"Who cares!" I quickly ran up to a pink Hello Kitty Suitcase and opened it. It was full of frilly pink dresses. I picked one up and unfolded it.
"Ewe." Felicia said, glaring at the dress.
"It's just your size!" I said, laughing.
"I'm not wearing that."
"If we run out of clothes, you are."
Felicia looked slightly mad, but then something else seemed to get her attention.
"What is it?" I asked, standing up and walking over to her.
"Is the plane going down...?" Felicia asked, her voice shaking.
"I.. I don't know." I gulped, trying to swallow my fear.
"Lyn, The plane is going down!"
"C'mon!!!!!" I yelled, starting to run up the stairs. Felicia followed, but she was going at a much slower pace.
"RUN FELZ!" I yelled again. At this, Felicia's began running.
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Forgotten
Chapter 10
Felz’s POV

"I doubt they will have a map, but we can try to find one." Lyn replied.
We went to the same snack room and I started opening cabinets, drawers and all in there to find more food. I was too busy searching for food and Lyn started to wander.
"Lets check this room."Lyn yelled from outside the snack room. "What room? I thought we went in all of them."
"Not all of them. I just found another."
"How big is this plane?"
"I don't know."
Lyn slowly opened the door and she peeked inside. “Look!!” she exclaimed showing the stairs. “What on earth?!?!?” I replied shocked.
“Want to go in?” Lyn asked and started to go inside without my response. I didn’t think it was a good idea. ‘Whatever!’ I thought to myself as I started to go on the stairs. Suddenly, I heard a sound like Lyn fell down,
"Aaralyn! Are you ok!?" I yelled walking down the stairs a bit quick wondering what happened. “I’m ok!” Lyn replied after a few seconds. “What happened?” I asked as I started to jog so I can reach down quickly. “I tripped on something” “What was it?” “It’s almost pitch black in here, I don’t know!” “About how many steps from here?” “Mhm, I counted” Lyn replied from downstairs. “ok!” I replied as I nearly reached the bottom.
When I reached downstairs, it was pitch dark and I couldn’t see anything, so that made me more scared cuz I started imagining stuffs. Suddenly, the light came on flashing and it was so bright,
“Luggage!!!!” I exclaimed as I started to walk around the room and I was kind of disappointed because I didn’t know what could be there and anything could happen. "Fel, you know what this means? Clothes and stuff!" Lyn said and she seemed excited, when I wasn’t.
"But why is it here?" I asked confused.
"Who cares!" Lyn replied as she ran to a Hello Kitty suitcase and started opening the suitcase.
She took a pink frilly dress and unfolded it, “Ewe” I said as I thought to myself ‘Sick Dress’ “It’s just your size” Lyn said laughing “I’m not wearing that” I said and I got a little mad after seeing it!
I started to feel things when I was standing there and Lyn noticed it, “What is it??” Lyn asked walking over to me. “Is the plane going down?” I asked shocked and in fear. “I..I don’t know” Lyn replied with fear. “Lyn, the plane is going down!!!!!” I exclaimed. “C’mon!!!!!!!!!!” Lyn yelled as she started to run towards and up the stairs.
I was so confused and shocked, so I couldn’t move fast enough, “RUN FELZ!!!!!!!” Lyn yelled as she ran upstairs, then I started to run.
I ran some stairs and the plane went more down. My energy was so low and I ran so slow and my mind was filled with thoughts, imaginations and stuffs.
My shoes hit the stairs as I wasn’t concentrating and I tripped and fell on the stairs. I started to roll down,
“Lyn!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed in pain as I was lying on the floor, my body leaning on the wall. “Felz!!!! What happened?!?! Come.... Run..Soon! Quick!” She yelled back from upstairs running on the stairs, but it was no use because I was going unconscious.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac   Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten - Fiction - Partner Story Written by SweetyPiie and Baily Lilac
Page 1 of 1