The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
The Spirits: Luna EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
The Spirits: Luna EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
The Spirits: Luna EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Spirits: Luna EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
The Spirits: Luna EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
The Spirits: Luna EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Spirits: Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrianna

Arrianna

The Spirits: Luna Empty
PostSubject: The Spirits: Luna   The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Help! Arrianna!"
She screams, the terror in her voice easily heard. I run but can not go fast enough. How I wish that for once we had seen the big picture; looked to see it at least! Hardly anyone does. I am no exception and now I will pay the price. Now someone might die because of my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Dead.

Dead.

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits: Luna   The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:03 pm

A very interesting introduction, and it grabbed my attention.
I can't wait to see more.

Back to top Go down
Arrianna

Arrianna

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits: Luna   The Spirits: Luna EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Chapter 1. Dreams and the Lost Girl, Sarianna

She stands alone in a cold dark place where there is no light. It is like night without stars or the moon and only vague shapes can be made out. She knows this place but can not remember. She is lost.
Off in the distance a small light suddenly appears, coming towards her. She hides behind a nearby mound of something unknown. As it passes she sees. Suddenly she remembers, she knows.
Everything is suddenly clear, who she is, where she came from, where she is.
Sarianna is her name and this is the ruined remains of her world. She sees everything around her in a new light, as if the moon has finally come out from behind the clouds. She sees the barren landscape around her and the mound of dirt behind which she hides; all illuminated in the new light. The light she had noticed earlier comes from a lantern hanging on a pole above a wagon pulled by a giant boar and driven by a strange creature that resembles a living shadow. It turns to look at her as she realizes what is in the back of the cart.....

My eyes fly open as I am yanked out of the dream. It was only a dream... I am alive, living and safe in my house. It was only a dream.... I reassure myself over and over, trying to convince myself none of it was real. But how real it had felt! I can't shake myself out of it, the feeling that I know the lost girl Sarianna in that broken world. I should know her but I can't remember, almost as if there is a hole where the memory should be..
I do not know why or what happened. I try to recover the missing memory but fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirits: Luna   The Spirits: Luna Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirits: Luna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The * Writers * Forum  :: E-Books :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: