The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Empty
PostSubject: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

♪♫Melody♫♪
Written by Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie

POV for Melody will be written by Bailey Lilac.
POV for Amy will be written by Millie.
POV for Liana will be written by Sweetypiie.

Character names were chosen by the auther writing for them.
Title chosen by BaileyLilac.

BIO's:

Melody:
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody11
Appearence: Platinum Blonde hair, right below her shoulders. Light Blue eyes. Loves tons of different styles, but normally likes to dress casual.
Dislikes: Rude people, Know-It-All's, Bugs.
Description: Melody is nice, and friendly, and on the outside, shes easy going, but inside, she gets very mad, very easily, and if pushed to far, she blows up. Sometimes she can be mean, but she tries not to. She is the lead singer in the band.
Background: Melody is from Japan. Her parents were born in America though, and moved to Japan just weeks before Melody was born. She then moved to America when she was 15. Melody speaks Japanese and English.

♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody16
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody15
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody14
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody13
♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Melody12

Last edited by BaileyKawaii on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewritersforum.nstars.org

PostSubject: Jackie's BIO   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Jackie is Vietnamese/American. Her mom and dad were born in Vietnam and moved to California when they got married. She has brown eyes, brownish-redish hair with light purple streaks. Jackie is smart, shy, and a good listener and friend. She knows the piano, guitar, violin, can sing a little bit, and she can dance really well. Jackie is lead guitar. She likes books and she listens to R&B, HIP-HOP, & KPOP.

And that's Jackie!
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm

♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Doll-i10♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Lian110
Name: Liana
Nickname: Lia
Born: England
Lives: America
About her: Lia was born in England but she moved to America because her dad got a job in America. She has a little sister(5 years old) and a Big brother(17 years old)
Looks:She has Brownish, blackish hair with red highlights, Brown eyes!
Personality:She is so charming, nice friend, sometimes funny, sometimes quiet, smart and outgoing in the outside! She gets angry easily and gets so mad! She is a Base Guitarist.
Likes: She loves pets(puppies), Swimming, Shopping, Friends ,Hanging out, Singing drawing,reading and music!
Dislikes: Rude people, some food and some more things!

Last edited by sweetypiie on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:22 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Millie

Millie

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Last edited by Millie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 pm

♪♫Chapter 1♫♪
♪♫♪Melody's POV♪♫♪
6 months before.
March 1, 2011

"Melody, I have to tell you something", My mom said, walking up the stairs behind me.
"What is it?" I asked, turning around.
I was a little worried. Most of the time, when my mom said she had to tell me something, it meant bad news.
"My boss is transferring me to a different location." She said, seeming a little worried about my reaction.
"Where are we moving?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be too far away.
"California..."
"What?! Thats in a whole other country!"
"I know, but it won't be too bad. At least I used to live there, so it won't be that new."
"Yeah but I'll lose all my friends! I don't want to move."
I kept up my protesting until the day came when we actually DID move.
All my friends were disapointed, but they understood that there wasn't anything I could do.
Me and my mother had moved all over Japan, where we lived, for my moms work.
I had never actually left the country though.
My mom lived in America all her life, until she got married. Then, right before I was born, my parents moved to Japan, and we'd been there ever since.
Then when I was 3, My dad died in a car accident.
Now its just me and my mom.

Today
September 1, 2011

I stood in my bedroom, in front of my mirror, making sure my outfit was perfect for the first day of school.
Although I knew this first day would be horrible. It had already started off bad. First off, my cat, Kimiko, drank some milk out of my cereal while I was stopping my dog, Akemi, from jumping on the table, so then my cereal was ruined. Then, I spilled my juice on my jacket, and had to get a different one, and then, last but not least, I missed the bus, so my mom had to drive me to school.
"Good luck, I hope your afternoon will be better then your morning." My mom said with a slight laugh as I hopped out of the mini van.
"Thanks, so do I." I replied, and I couldn't help but laugh. I then watched as the red mini-van drove off, into the distance. Turning to walk into the school, I bumped into someone- A girl with stunning black hair, and an expensive looking outfit.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" I apologized to the girl.
"It's alright.." The girl said, in a strong french accent.

Last edited by BaileyKawaii on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Millie

Millie

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:31 pm

A m y ' s P O V
Chapter #2.

September 1, 2011

Hi. My name is Amy, and I'm part American/French. My parents were born
here in America, but their parents were born in France. So that means, I
talk French/American. I'm a punk type of girl, but if you knew me, I
would be really outgoing. I can get mad and beat people up, but that's
when people anger me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
"It's alright.." I said to the girl.
Deep inside, I was mad. This girl could have crumpled my brand new
jacket! I tried to maintain my anger. "Sorry for being in the way."
"Even though you were in the way." I muttered.

[/center]

Last edited by Millie on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Melody
‘Lia’s POV’
Chapter 3
August 7th, 2010
‘Omg! It’s my Birthday!’ I screamed out loud as I got up from my bed in a happy mood. I ran downstairs with my pjs on to the kitchen and I said to my mom ‘Guess what mom? It’s my birthday!’ My mom replied ‘Yes we know it is! Go get changed for breakfast’ I ran back upstairs to get changed and I saw my brother Wayne coming out of his room. He said ‘Hey Lia looks like your in a happy mood’ I replied ‘Yeah Wayne it’s my birthday’ he replied ‘Yes yes we know that!’ and he winked at me and went in the way to the attic . I ran off to my room and got changed. I quickly brush my hair and when I was closing my room door, I saw my brother cleaning and packing things in his room. I walked to his room ‘Why are you packing things Wayne?’ I asked. He replied ‘You don’t know why, we are moving.’ I was shocked and I stood still. ‘Wayne and Lia come for breakfast now!’ Mom yelled from downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs and my brain didn’t work. I went into the kitchen, ‘Hey Lia, Happy Birthday sweetheart’ my dad greeted me. I stood confused and I never replied. ‘What’s wrong with you Lia?’ my dad and mom asked me at the same time. I replied with a confused voice ‘Are we moving?!?!’ My dad said, ‘Sit down and chill Lia.’ ‘Are we moving, thats my question just answer that.’ I replied in anger. My dad replied softly, ‘Yes we are Lia, I got a new job in California with more money paid than here! I thought to tell you as a surprise, but I.. guess you found out!’ I got more angry, shocked and I replied in a angry furious voice, ‘There is nothing surprising in this to me, I’m not leaving anywhere! I have friends and I like it here!’ I ran to my bedroom and I slammed the door. It was the worst birthday in my life, I cried all day and begged dad not to leave. My friends got upset when they found im leaving but there was nothing I could do. I tried my best I never won my dad and we did move to California later that month.

September 1st 2011
I woke up as the alarm clock was ringing and all I was thinking about was school. ‘Last year school start and the school was awful’ I said to myself. I thought as I looked at the clock‘I hope this school is better and I will get good friends in this school.’ I was ready for school and I ran downstairs for breakfast. ‘Your excited about your new school Lia’ questioned my mom as I sat on the dining chair. I replied ‘Yeah mom. I dont want it to be like the school last year it was the most horrible school! I better not be late to school’ I waved to my mom, I left the home and I ran to the bus stop. The bus was on time and I arrived at school. As I got of the bus I saw a pretty girl with blonde hair bumping into another pretty girl with black hair. ‘What a good start for her’ I thought to myself and laughed as I walked into the school.

[/color]

Last edited by sweetypiie on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

♪♫Chapter 4♫♪
♪♫♪Melody's POV♪♫♪
Still September 1, 2011

"Sorry for being in the way." The girl said.
She then muttered something I couldn't understand.
She looked very angry.
"I'm sorry..." I said again.
I quickly began walking into the school. The french girl followed slowly, as if trying to stay away from me, although knowing she had to get to class.
As soon as I entered the school, I got my locker combination, books, and list of classes.
The rest of the day seemed a bit better. At least nothing else major happened.
Towards the end of the day, I went to my math class.
I sat down at a desk, and looked down at my book, pretending to read it. I didn't want to talk to anyone- at least not today- for fear that I would make a fool of myself.
"Hi there." I heard a girls voice beside me. I looked over to her, and half smiled. The girl had black/brown hair, with red streaks in it. She was very pretty, and seemed nice as well.
"Hi" I replied, looking back to my book.
"Looks like your having a pretty rough first day," The girl said, laughing a bit, "I saw you bump into that girl this morning.".
"Oh, yeah..." I replied, forcing myself to laugh about it.

Back to top Go down
Millie

Millie

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 pm

A m y ' s P O V
Chapter #5.

September 1, 2011.
The school day went by quickly. I quickly became friends with some of the teachers, and they were very nice.
I was walking, and entered the bus. "Hi." said the bus driver. "Hey." I said. I sat in the way back seat. The old school I used to go to, the back seat was the most popular seat. Finally, I was sitting on it. I put my bag beside me, then I scoot over to the edge of the seat. I was not trying to be a stalker, but I decided I want to see who were the people that came on the bus. Then, I saw the girl I bumped into earlier come on. She sat two seats away from me. I act natural when I saw her. Then, the final students came on, and the bus started driving. On one of the first stops, she got off. I gave her a little wave, then the bss started driving again. A girl with brownish/black hair got off. I recognized her, but I just couldn't remember who she was.
Now, it was my stop. I got off, and went home. I arrived at the porch, and used my keys to open the door. I entered, closing the door behind me. I threw my backpack on my coach, and jumped on the couch to lay down. "Hi honey." my mom said. "How was school?" "School was fine, except I bumped into a girl, but other than that, it was fine." I said. It was great to be back home again.

Last edited by Millie on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Melody
Lia’s POV
Chapter 6
September 1, 2011
I quickly went into the school. The lessons were much better than my old school. The school day went so quick and I was walking to my last lesson which was maths. I saw the pretty girl with blonde hair who bumped into another girl this morning. She was sitting on a desk and she was reading a book, I went beside her and said ‘Hi there’, the girl replied ‘Hi.’ "Looks like you’re having a pretty rough first day," I said with a small laugh, "I saw you bump into that girl this morning." The girl replied “Oh, yeah...” Then I sat in another desk and the lesson was good. The students rushed out as the lesson over. It was end of the day and I got into the bus. I saw the pretty girl with black hair and the pretty one with blonde hair sitting in the back of the bus. I sat in the middle seat and I got off in my stop.
I went home and I ran upstairs to get changed. I got changed and went back downstairs, “How was school Lia?” my mom asked me. I replied “It was good mum, it’s better than my old school! I didn’t get any friends yet. I can’t wait till tomorrow!” My mom smiled as I switched the TV on.
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

♪♫Chapter 7♫♪
♪♫♪Melody's POV♪♫♪
Still September 1, 2011

The rest of the day seemed to drag on and on for me, although I heard many others happily talk about how fast the day was going by for them. Finally, it was to leave. I felt like I had the worst first day ever, but I knew, deep, deep inside, it could have been way worse than this. I walked out of the school, keeping my head down until I got closer to the bus. As I looked up, I saw the black haired girl looking out at me.
"Oh no....." I breathed, then entering the bus. What are the chances I would get stuck on the same bus as this girl.
As I began walking down the isle, the rest of the passengers piled in, pushing me to the back of the bus. I quickly slid into a seat, a couple rows ahead of the black haired girl, before I managed to get pushes any further back.
As I got to my stop, I breathed a sigh of relief, and had to try my best to keep from running off the bus.
As I got to the house, my mother greeted be cheerfully.
"Melody! Your home! How was your day!" She said.
"Umm.... Long?" I said, walking to my room, as if to avoid talking about it any further. My mom didn't say anything else, seemingly reading my thoughts.
September 2, 2011

The next day, as I got on the bus, I realized there was only one row left. I sat down quickly, and tossed my bookbag down to my feet. I noticed the girl from math class sitting a few rows ahead, but the girl I bumped into was nowhere in sight.
As the bus pulled over at the next stop, I noticed her walking towards the bus, and then I realized it; The seat beside me was the last seat on the whole bus!
I turned my head to the window, and tried as hard as I could not to be seen by the girl as she sat down beside me.
Back to top Go down
Millie

Millie

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 pm

A m y ' s P O V
Chapter #8.
September 2, 2011.
"Hello." I said to the blonde haired girl. "Hopefully, you won't mind if I sit here." I said. "It's ok..." she said, trying not to look at me. In my mind, I thought that I should be nice to this girl. She was new, and of course, didn't know anyone around here, probably. So, I decided to talk to her for a while. "My name is Amy, what is your name?" I asked. "Melody.." she reply. She sounded a bit shy, but I didn't mind that. "So, how are you?" "Good." she said. Though, from her face, she looked like she was already having a terrible start at school. "Listen, if you need any help around the school, just come to me. I will show you around." I said, being helpful. The bus arrived at the school, and everyone got off. I was walking, when someone tripped me on purpose. "Haha." they said. I got very angry, and kicked them as hard as I could. They both fell to the ground, but with very bad luck, the principal saw me. He didn't look happy.

Back to top Go down
sweetypiie
Official nice person

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Melody
Lia’s POV
Chapter 9
September 2, 2011
“Lia honey, wake up you have school today!” my mom called me knocking the door. “I’m coming!” I replied half asleep and half awake. “Ughh!” I said to myself as I got up from bed. I quickly got ready, packed my things and ran downstairs. I saw the clock “Omg! I’m late, I’m gonna miss the bus” I said as I left home without having breakfast. I ran to the bustop and the bus was on time, “Phew! I didn’t miss the bus” I thought to myself as I got into the bus. I sat in a empty row, but the seats were filled quickly. We arrived at school and I got off the bus. I saw a little crowd of people in a circle, so I went to see what was happening. I saw three people fighting and beating up. I thought I recognized someone and then I realized it was the pretty girl with black hair who bumped into another girl yesterday. I ran quickly to my lesson as I saw the principal coming towards the crowd. But I can’t stop thinking why they were fighting.
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm

♪♫Chapter 10♫♪
♪♫♪Melody's POV♪♫♪
Still September 2, 2011

"Hello." The black-haired girl said, putting her bookbag beside her in the seat, "Hopefully, you won't mind if I sit here.".
"It's ok..." I said, keeping my face by the window.
"My name is Amy, what is your name?" She asked.
"Melody.." I reply. I wasn't normally shy, but I felt like I would make this girl mad if I said something wrong.
"So, how are you?"
"Good." I lied.
"Listen, if you need any help around the school, just come to me. I will show you around."
"Thanks" I replied. I was truly grateful to this girl. Even though I had obviosly upset her yesterday, she was being very kind.
As soon as the bus arrived at our school, Amy walked off quickly. I began walking as well, but I was the last person to exit the bus. I stopped abrubtly as I noticed 2 girls walking by Amy, and one of the girls stuck out her foot, purosely tripping Amy.
"Haha." they said.
Amy's face turned bright red with anger, as she turned and kicked both girls. They fell and began dramaticly wimpering.
Way to go Amy, I thought, beggining to walk up behind her, when I suddenly saw the principal take a step towards Amy.
He looked very mad.
"Amy" He said, sounding disapointed. Amy froze, and seemed as if she were not going to respond.
"Go to my office right away." The principal said, seeming disapointed in her.
"What about the other 2 girls? They started it! They tripped Amy for no reason." I protested, walking up beside Amy. Everyone looked a little shocked to see me talk. Especially at a time like this.
"Your name?" The principal asked.
"Melody. Melody Parker." I answered.
"Your the newest student here, is that right?"
"I guess."
"Sarah, Rose, and Amy, all of you to my office."

I was still upset that Amy got in trouble for something that the other girls started, but I was happy that all the blame didn't get put on her.
Amy turned to look at me as she was walking into the school, and she mouthed "Thanks".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie   ♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie Empty

Back to top Go down

♪♫Melody♫♪ - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac, Millie, and Sweetypiie
Page 1 of 1