The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead.

Dead.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins   The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm

I would recommend this book to anyone who is into sci-fi, action, adventure, and most importantly, fashion (for you girls out there.)
I have read the book twice now, and I cannot stop reading it. It's excellent, and I recommend anyone to read it, as I know they will like it.To top it off, I will give you a brief introduction to the book.

The Hunger Games is a series of games provided by the Capitol of Panem, present day United States. As a punishment for the rebellion of the 12 districts, they have created the games. Two tributes from each district from ages 12-18 are to be chosen to participate in the games. These two tributes must be a boy and a girl. They are taken to the arena, in which they will need to fight to their death, or die of hunger. The last standing "tribute" wins.

However, this book might be a bit emotional, since it was to me. The age, recommened from me to start reading this book is 11+. You can read it if you're younger, but beware, like I said, it is a bit emotional.
This book is part of a series, containing 3 books. The following books after this one is Catching Fire and Mockingjay.

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The * Writers * Forum  :: Other Stuff :: Book Reviews-
Jump to: