The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
the secret letter  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
the secret letter  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
the secret letter  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
the secret letter  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
the secret letter  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
the secret letter  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
the secret letter  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
the secret letter  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
the secret letter  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the secret letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote] heyy my name is alyssa and i will like to tell you a story it called the secret letter it about a girl named miley james,,,,,,,,,,,the story: .................................... i luv to right Very Happy your saying now wht!!!!!!!!!! but yes i luv to wright Embarassed but the problem is i am shy yes i am i dont talk in class i just cant why am i wrighting this in a letter because i feel like wrighting talks to me i dont no why maybe it doesnt talk so i feel the same . i am gonna end this letter bec. my sis is coming i dont want her to no i wright letters bye to be continued,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by hello145 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 pm

.........................................................................................

Last edited by hello145 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 pm

you no wht i will haha rofl
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 pm

the next day:(morning time : goes down stairs sees sister in highchair) school time great the most beautiful time of the day im joking !!!!!!!!! i told my lil baby sis (she cant understand what i say so thats why i like to talk to her) she just said dabawagaga (i guess that meant i want baby food yuck!!!!!!) here sara i gave her a big chunck of my pudding Razz she was filled with chocolate all over (see clock) i have to go to school or i have to be late and have to talk to the principle hearing the word talk i ran out of my house (taking my bag and a paper next to it putting it in my bag) (five minutes later) (out of breath) omg the -breaTHE- bell is ringing i ran into my classroom (everyone looking at me) (great what did i do ) i only had one friend named molly she was shy (but she talked more than me i only talked to her in school) but i never told her about my secret of wrighting and expressing my day to my letters (i put these letters in my special folder) (to tell you the truth its like a diary but i dont like to call it a diary i call it pretty papers i boaught it from the store and put it in a folder)miley!!!!!!!! i heard my teacher scram omg i was talking to myself and day dreaming all the kids were staring at me (i even think the pet fish said weard oh) i gulped and ran to my seat miss laura began saying .......since miley you were standing next to the door and disturbed the class you could start saying the report oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Last edited by hello145 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

(i was red as an onion) uh umm (i took th piece of paper i grabed when i was in a hurry and i wrote a note to my teacher saying read it !!!!) she read the peice of paper and began to read ::::::::::i luv to right your saying now wht!!!!!!!!!! but yes i luv to wright but the problem is i am shy yes i am i dont talk in class i just cant why am i wrighting this in a letter because i feel like wrighting talks to me i dont no why maybe it doesnt talk so i feel the same . i am gonna end this letter bec. my sis is coming i dont want her to no i wright letters bye what was she saying i couldnt believe it she was saying my letter i wrote i tryed to say dont read it but i was to embaressed i looked around the class everyone was looking at me laughing and whispering i looked at molly she was laughing to (what kind of bff is she )
Mad pale Neutral Shocked

Last edited by hello145 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

uh uh uh uh ........(i couldnt talk really i saw everyone was laughing at me even starr post. not her!! she is so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!oh no everyone was calling me shyletter i liked my old nick name better (shy) the whole day everyone was lughing at me even molly didnt go next to me. Sad the day seemed like forever finally the bell rang i took my bag and i was about to run out of the school but then star came to my direction oh no !!!!!!!!! Sad

Last edited by hello145 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead.

Dead.

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 pm

I do not understand what the story says.
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 pm

soorry for that i was typing so fast i will fix it and try to finish the story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hello145

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

............................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the secret letter  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the secret letter    the secret letter  Empty

Back to top Go down

the secret letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The * Writers * Forum  :: E-Books :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: