The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fluffypenguin
Official nice person
fluffypenguin

A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) Empty
PostSubject: A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)   A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm 14. I look like your typical suburban girl...and yeah, I am. I have 1 sister. She's my worst enemy sometimes but I really love her. My name is Tracy and her name is Tabatha. Both our names start with "T" because my mom expected us both to have a special talent. Well, Tabatha can Sing, paint, and is the fastest student in the whole 8th grade. Not me. I am the least talented person in the 6th grade. I sing like a chicken, can't paint for my life, and I run so slow the school let me have an extra 5 minutes on the pacer test...no seriously...I'm not even kidding.
That's not the only thing she's better at than me. She's prettier. Her hair is super shiny, with sweet curls and is a dark-brownish color with NATURAL blonde-ish red high lights....and as for me? My hair is frizzy, not that shiny and I don't have those highlights. To make it all worse, I have glasses and thick eyebrows! Tabatha is old enough to pluck them ( so she says ) and I'm stuck with eyebrows so thick I might even have a unibrow! Okay, i'm going overboard...I love my sister and there's no reason for me to envy her. But it's just so difficult!
Oh well. Anyways, ever since I was 7 I kinda still saw Tabatha as the pretty, smart and talented one. I made a wish almost every day until the end of 5th grade. The first wish? Be able to sing like Tabatha. The rest are all wishes less selfish. So far, I checked the ones that were granted. They are getting 100's on my tests and projects, working in a food kitchen, learning how to braid my hair like Tabatha's, and convincing my mom to get me a tote schoolbag like Tabatha's...that's it.
"Tracy will you GET OFF THE COMPUTER?! I need to finish my essay!Says Tabatha.
" Losers weepers...! Can't you see I'm writing a blog?!?"
"Oh please, no one is gonna read that! Just give up already, Tracy!"
"But I already finished all my homework, and did my chores, I think I deserve some time on the computer!" I said.
"Why are you so stubborn!?! JUST GET OUT OF THIS ROOM AND GO TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE OR SOMETHIN'!" She yelled out.

If only she would've seen all the nice things I just wrote about her.

This is a realistic fiction story! Smile

Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)   A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I love it!!!! Pls write more!!!! It sounds very realistic and in a way, reminds me of remona and beezus. idk why. xD
Back to top Go down
http://thewritersforum.nstars.org
fluffypenguin
Official nice person
fluffypenguin

PostSubject: Re: A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)   A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm

lol this was inspired by another book about 2 girls living in a town where they are outcasts
Back to top Go down
Dead.

Dead.

PostSubject: Re: A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)   A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am

Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)   A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A girl's 1000 wishes(Chapter 1.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The * Writers * Forum  :: E-Books :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: