The * Writers * Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The * Writers * Forum

Do you like writing stories? Don't have a place to post them? Well, this is the perfect place for you! Join now and post your stories, and read others!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:42 am
Latest topics
» Hello from me
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm by Selvain

» The Official Alphabet Game!
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Fav type of Book?
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm by Arrianna

»  Maybe..
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm by Arrianna

» The Spirits: Luna
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm by Arrianna

» The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm by Dead.

» Valentines Day Poem
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:32 am by Destinice

» So far from the Bamboo Grove by Yoko Kawashima Watkins - Review written by Bailey Lilac
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm by BaileyKawaii

» Run Away Twin by Peg Kehret - Review by Bailey Kawaii
Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm by BaileyKawaii

Top posting users this month
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) Empty
PostSubject: Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)   Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Prologue
At 6 years old, Celia Parker became a famous actress in a hollywood movie.
For years, she felt she was living a dream. She starred in several other movies, and even a TV series.
Everything was perfect.
But when Celia turns 14 she discovers all she's been missing out on.
Will she retire from acting for a chance at normalty, or let her real dream life pass her by?

CHAPTER 1
"Celia! Celia!!! Are you planning to do any more movies? Celia!"
The paparazzi yelled, as I pushed through.
"Leave me alone."
Was my reply.
It almost always was.
I would give a thousand dollars for ONE DAY without these pests, chasing me wherever I went.
No wonder no one ever wanted to be friends with me- Not unless they had an ulterior motive. Fame- Cash- Or just a picture of me, that they could show to everyone at their school.
I finally made my way over to the front door of my 3 story house.
My body guards followed behind me, holding back the paparazzi as I walked inside.
"FINALLY!!!!!!"
I yelled, falling back, onto the sofa, and tossing my purse beside me.
I reached for the remote, ready to turn on the giant flat screen TV when I heard my phone ringing.
I quickly pulled my cellphone out of my purse and flipped it open.
"Hello, Celia Speaking." I said, trying to sound buisness-like.
"Celia, This is Marrie. I have bad news." My manager responded.
"What is it?"
"The studio is going bankrupt."
"What?!!!"
"I'm sorry Celia. Everyone is losing their job- Even the actors."
"What am I going to do?"
"Well, the owner told me they are going to try and re-open the studio but it could take months."
"MONTHS?!" I nearly shouted into the phone.
"Everything will be ok. I'm sure you can get hired by another studio."
"But the contract! I'm not even allowed to work for another studio for a whole year!"
"We will figure something out. I have to go now. If I get anymore news, I'll call you."
I closed my cellphone and threw it onto the sofa.
"Was that Marrie?" My mom asked, walking into the living room. I could tell she had heard the conversation.
"Yeah." I muttered, not bothering to look up, "The studio closed down. I'm out of a job until the studio re-opens... Or until my contract runs out."
"Oh no..." My mom said, sounding like she knew something I didn't.
"What? We still have money to get us through 'til then, right?"
"We owed $400 dollars in taxes this year, plus all the other bills... And food, and gas."
"What are you getting at?"
"With all the other expenses, We won't be able to pay your tutor anymore, and you will have to go to public school."
"What?! Can't you tutor me?!"
"I can't Celia, I'm going to have to try and find a job now."
"But I'm famous!"
Obviously, my moms mind was already made up, because she didn't reply. She just turned and headed into the kitchen.
~

CHAPTER 2:
The first day of the next month was my first day of school. In a way, it was a little exciting. I'd been to schools before many times, but never without a film crew, and dozens of other actors and actresses. This was a real school, with normal kids who have probably never seen the paparazzi in their life.
As soon as I got dressed and ready for school, I ran downstairs where my mom had already prepared breakfast. She'd gotten a new job, and asked to start the same day I went to school so I wouldn't have to stay home alone.
"Good morning. Are you excited about school?" she asked.
"Not really."
"It won't be so bad. Just try it. Soon everything will be back to normal."
"Mhm..."
I took my time eating my breakfast, sort of hoping someone would call saying that the studio had opened again, even though I knew they wouldn't.
"Celia, you better hurry up or you'll miss the bus."
I sighed and quickly ate the last few bites of my turkey bacon. Mom didn't want anyone in her house eating pigs, so we ate turkey bacon, but it tasted the same, so I never cared.

Last edited by BaileyKawaii on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewritersforum.nstars.org

PostSubject: WOW    Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:34 pm

I really like this idea. It's seems very... realistic. And the plot? Amazing! Do you consider writing the ACTUAL story? I'd definatly read it Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BaileyKawaii
Admin
BaileyKawaii

PostSubject: Re: Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)   Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 am

Thank u so much =D
I will deffinetly start writing the chapters soon, but I've been a little lazy about writing lately.
Back to top Go down
http://thewritersforum.nstars.org
Dead.

Dead.

PostSubject: Re: Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)   Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)   Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream or a Nightmare? - Fiction - By Bailey Lilac (Me)
Page 1 of 1